Friday 26 February 2016

Digipak Front/Back, Version 1

This was my first attempt at creating my designated pages of the digipak, using the images I had taken from our photoshoot. I used Photoshop to create both, using a range of tools.






This was my first attempt at creating a front cover for the digipak. I am not 100% pleased with the outcome however it was my first attempt and so I will look for some audience feedback in order to know where to improve it so that it is perfectly suited to my target audience's tastes.










Here I have created the back cover of my digipak. I used a photo of the lighting rig in the background so that there was some colour and contiuation of theme throughout the digipak however as the image is not too flashy or distracting, it does not draw too much attention away from the tracklisting.
I also included the record label, barcode and parental advisory logo at the bottom as this is a convention of digipaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment