Sunday 3 April 2016

Audience Feedback Improvements - Close Ups & Location Change

After listening to my audience feedback I understood that in order to grab their attention more with my music video, I would need to include some shots that involved a different location and also different types of shot such as mid to extreme close ups.
I decided to shoot some more footage of the lead singer singing the lyrics to camera in a different location, this time with a white background which would be a stark contrast to the mostly black performance element to the video.
I also decided to include some extreme close ups of the singer looking around and to camera, and then slowed these down to around 10-30% of the original speed using Photoshop. I did this to match with the slower portions of the song, and hopefully created a more interesting and immersive experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment