Saturday 12 September 2015

Favourite Dance Videos & Ideas Taken From It

These are the Dance Version of BTS' videos for their songs No More Dream and DOPE. Dance is a staple element to all KPOP music videos, and so they frequently have a second video for their music, solely showing dance sequences.
Although I do not intend for my video to be mainly dance focused, there are a few techniques seen in these videos that I would like to emulate within my own video.
Technique 1 -
I really like the way both of the videos occasionally use a shaking effect on the camera, especially when it is done directly on a powerful hit in the music. To be able to do this I will have to edit my video in AfterEffects once it has been edited together in Final Cut.
Technique 2 - 
Both videos are very good at changing scene right on a beat change in the song, and I think this creates a really nice experience for the viewer as it will grab their attention. I could do a similar thing with my video, changing shots every time a new line of lyric starts or something similar.
Technique 3 -
Both these two songs are very fast paced and so is mine, so in a similar way to these I will make sure to have each clip not last too long unless it is a sequence that matches the lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment